Try It In a Combo
- Keep the top arm engaged and pulling throughout the spin.
- After the Reverse Grab, use your obliques to keep your hips as far away from the pole as you can.
- Make sure you circle your inside leg behind the pole to help get it on the pole.
- Keep your core engaged to help control the spin.
- Test the flexibility in your shoulder(s) by trying the Pixie Spin position from the floor before trying this spin.
- Your outside leg can be straight in front of the pole, or bent behind it.