Try it in a Combo
Points of Contact
Inside arm pulling.
Stomach and back.
Bottom arm around the pole.
- Pull with your arms and engage your core to invert.
- In the Flatline Scorpio really push with the bottom hand and pull the inside foot down using your leg muscles.
- Use the leg grip and stomach grip to help keep you on the pole.
- Pull with the inside arm - the more your bend your inside knee to your chest, the more room you will have for this hand.
- Turn your body out to the side.
- Roll your shoulders back. Try to relax as you reach behind the pole. It can help to have a spotter and / or a mirror to find the leg.
- This can be twisty and uncomfortable but will get easier the more you try!
- Always know how to dismount.