Try it in a Combo
Points of Contact
Top arm pulling.
Bottom arm pushing.
- Pull with your arms and engage your core to invert.
- In the Ayesha, pull with the top arm and push with the bottom arm, engage your core. I keep my top arm bent to help me pull, but you can have it straight, just not locked out.
- Keep looking up to the ceiling.
- Make sure your butt is away from the pole.
- Push your front leg low, keeping it wide. Take your back leg out slowly to help find the balance point. Engage your thighs and point your toes.
- The progression from Flower to Ayesha can take a long time so stick with it.
- Always know how to dismount.