Points of Contact
Top arm pulling.
Bottom arm pushing.
Try it in a Combo
- Pull with your arms and engage your core to invert.
- In the Flower, pull with the top arm and push with the bottom arm, engage your core. I keep my top arm bent to help me pull, but you can have it straight.
- Keep looking up to the ceiling.
- Make sure your butt is away from the pole.
- Take your front (outside) leg off the pole and push it low, keeping it wide. Take your back leg out slowly in to the straddle to help find the balance point. Engage your thighs and point your toes.
- The progression from Flower to Ayesha can take a long time so stick with it.
- Always know how to dismount.